This long awaited functionality to Anytime Collect is finally here! Anytime Collect’s new Invoice Contact Support feature gives added functionality to the workflow and automation within Anytime Collect – making the accounts receivable collection process even easier.
WHAT DOES INVOICE CONTACT SUPPORT DO?
Invoice Contact Support addresses specific needs for accounts with customers that have multiple and/or different contacts responsible for various invoices or types of invoices. This means that Anytime Collect’s workflow can get even more granular, allowing collection representatives to override or add contacts at the invoice level, auto-email to invoice contacts, open invoice reports associated with invoice level contacts and allow self-service access in the customer portal to individual contacts on each individual invoice.
For Anytime Collect users with heightened security or customers who only want certain AP contacts to see certain invoices, this new functionality is invaluable.
WHO CAN GET VALUE OUT OF INVOICE CONTACT SUPPORT?
There are quite a few users that would find value in this tool, and the list we’ve included is not exhaustive, but it’s somewhere to start:
- Anyone that needs to provide invoice level portal links, restricting the transaction accessible on the portal
- National accounts (parent / child), providing restricted access to the Child invoices
- Bill To / Sold To – providing restricted access to the Sold To invoices
- Construction / Jobs – providing restricted access to specific jobs only
- Legal / Cases – providing restricted access to specific cases only
- ERP systems with limited contact sync/support
Have questions? If you’re a current Anytime Collect user – reach out to your Customer Success Manager. If you’re a prospective customer – reach out to sales at firstname.lastname@example.org